Saturday, April 4, 2015

Micro Moments : 7

notice the kid behind the pole?
let me start with - do you notice the little kid behind the pole? YES ? now who is he?
He is the son of the person who sell tobacco & snacks at the roadside at my bus stop of my office. and I watch him almost everyday some days when mom is not around he even deals with the customers. :) he has a brother too who always keeps fighting and playing at the same time, and do you notice the small tap at the left corner? thats the portable water selling stand. the guy who own this is a friendly guy how i know? he always plays with the kids and never stops the lill one from his cute mischiefs.
so here can you guess what this small yet curious guy doing??
well HE IS GUIDING & INSTRUCTING THE WORKERS TO HOW THEY LEFT A CORNER UNDONE :P
and to my surprise they actually listen and the leader heard the kid very patiently and acc to his wish told his workers to fix the spot.
this whole incidence was so cute and refreshing that I couldn't help but click a pic of the kid before he eloped..
     

No comments:

Post a Comment