Wednesday, November 16, 2011

gratitude note....

U know d there r sum things that u cant share with anyone even your boyfriend/ girlfriend .actually there r diff thing which u can share with diff people as sum wid parents sum wid ur partner n sum wid ur friends. but d best thn is all u cn share wid ur freind ders nothn u hv to hide frm a frnd. Best thn abt hvn a freind is dat u r exactly an open book whose any page can be opened at any time and u dnt afraid dat he is goin to read it…… Nw a days I really miss dos friends coz earlier I use to hv such types of freinds but as we r growing up we r losing our selfless nature I can’t blame others coz m also changing. People say that only parents can build up d kids character n personality, but I think each n every little thing of life teach us something which is sometime a lesson for lifetime. When I look back I don’t remember everyone but who I remember and what I remember I would like to share & say thanks to them as what I am, I am coz of them all of them…… Well except my parents I cnt thank them here or anywhere I dont have that much words….. I remember Ritu my first best friend with you I learned every little thing to play to have fun to share I remember going to school & coming back with u…. I remember Nikhil,sanjeev,Deepak,anil,anita,ankita & rajat all of u were d best of my first school. We use to hv a blast wid each other all d time anita I remember wen I came to ur home we played my first videogame…. Ankita I still miss ur mom’s food n ur nice n cute smie…… rajat I remember wen we ( me ritu n u) use to chat endlessly. I remember wen at d time of returning home we jump in jaanu’s home n pluck guava n run all together…….. Manu I remember in ncs wen at anyone’s bday we gv gifts n make a promise dat till we dnt cm eachother home no one will open der gift n no one keep der promise… Wen we eat each others Tiffin mainly it was me eating urs…..  Wen shalini miss try to separate our seats so dat we cnt tlk n wen we presented in front of jones mam as we wer tlkin through d chits…….. LOL Anil I remember wen I really forced n requested u to bring those glass balls (kanche) n den u brought me 500 of dem…I still hv them ….. Nikhil & sanjeev I remember all d mischief we had together……bottle fight, bench beating…. Then I changed my school Here Pooja gupta u wer d one who helped me to go through all dis. Smriti u wer d one who wrote me my first letter…  Abhiruchi I remember hw use to abuse guys n hate dem till unlimted extent dat u always scold me 4 tlkin wid guys.. wen I cm home ur mom cooks yumm food n d railways crossin n dat stupid kid jisne apni cycle bhira di thi tumde n bechara kitta sunaya tha tune ven I learnd sum ne gaalis frm u :P.u always tk cr wt m doin…thnks for dat Saumya oh my moti wat shd I say to u? u hv a golden hrt u r so sweet n u wer always der n I remember the days we lived together d masti n fun we had,dat aal night long chats we had, those wrong numbers we teased,u oilin my hair n scold me for not tkin cre of it…..wen we went to buy pot,wen we use to dance in d rain.. evrythn I miss a lot Shakshi u wer my frn since mount carmel den u cm in our school n I tried dat u shd cm in my sec n I req sir to put u in my sec…. Afzal bhaijaan always teasing my by jumbojet n radhani exprsess.. I use to get irritated a lot but den thnks to barkha di I started to tk it as fun n u all wer frn of me I remember wen u all scolded our gyandeep guard wen he said sumthn to me… wen u use to switch off d fan wen mansi put it on n vice versa  thnks for being der for me Noorine wat shd I say to ? u wer like a key to my old life u wer d one coz of whome I get all des frns for life so thnks for dat Pankaj mr mcs I remember u wer d one who said gals wearin skivi wer der to do d cat walk, mastermind n notorious always busy wid sanil to plan sumthn new…. Shubham & Shafkat I remember wen we use to tease sudha mam n halwayi..,wen we use to hv lunch on bk seat while teachers wer teachin, u n shafkat always ddiscussing on physics n chem. Sums,d way u always mimic A.k.singh n halwayi sir…….. Vinay so wat cud I say abt u? u wer kinda nice to me everyone keep telling to not to tk to u but u wer d one who help me out through a lot of situations, wen frm k.m srivastava sir’s class I cm weepin u all wer like goin to beat him coz u all thght he scolded me u all wer like gems to me… thnks for dat n thnks for being my bro ….. Karan ders so much I cud say abt u dude..we wer kinda enemies at first I use to avoid d same way u wer headed but as time paased I came to knw hw nice u r.. u r always correct abt d situations u dnt fall apart in emotions n u always guide to d right way,ya u spontaneous but dats a gd thn u wer d first frn whose bike I had a ride.. n I loved it…. Thnkx wenevr noorine says sumthn stupid u wer der to bk me up,thnks for trusting me n being in my life…. Satish my dearest n dearest bro… I never tied u a rakhi but I guess dats not needed wen its frm d hrt.I cnt forget hw much u hv done for me I really thnk u for dat a lot. I owe u so much.. I remember hw u cm to visit me wen I was all alone n needed a shoulder,hw u hv hlped me in evry step of my life, hw u really mean me as ur sister,I m sry if I evr hurted u I never meant to hrt u bhai,u r d one to whome I cn share evrythn nomatter wat it is n I knw u r der for me thnks for gvn me a secure side… Jay kishan hey I remember hw u use to salute me evry morning.. n hw u interrogated me abt manu  n u wer so caring.. I remember coz of u I won d last volley ball match ihv lost all d hopes but coz of ur encouraging words I won d match thnks for dat… Dheeraj u r so so sweet n innocent hey m sry sumtimes m so irritating n I annoy u a lot but sry for dat wat cud I do? I m not formal wid my best frns n thnks for being so patient n bearing me all this time.. n u never left my side n thnkfull to u …… Kailash u r so dam cool dat sumtimes I wonder u did u evr tk tension? Kitni bhi bari prob ho u always hv a smile on ur face u handle it so easily I bit my nails… seriously u r d only person who is soo right n u speak in a such cool way dat no one deny u n make evry fight a cool n funny communication… u wer der for me wen I dnt hv anyone in dli n u wer d one who consoled me. I thnk u for dat.. u r d first guy who said dat he dnt hv a sis n wanna make me his sis.. I remember d last rakhi wat funny thng we did … whole day was a mess dat day… Vivek in my grad u wer d one who helped me in dat situations dat I cundnt hv shared wid anyone.. u helped me a lot yaar im thnk full to u n in last sem most agar tum n hassan na hote to pata nai hw I hv been survived….. Hassan in my grad n after dat u hv helped me u knw wat m tlkin abt agar tum na hote to pata nai kitni tense hoti main u two r dos persons who wer for me in alld I thnk u for dat.. Saroj studyn wid u all nite in d mess n in d balcony n tv room I cnt forget our fun n small 10 min breaks, makin Maggie, canteen tea 5 times a day, even before exams, u r dd person who taught me to read books n I thnku for dat yaar inever read book before dat coz of u I m here… I remember oiling hairs n playin holi, dat night bday water baths evrythn was fun wid u, u made my grad so much easier.. Shishir u wer d first person who I was really close wid.. u wer d first whome I ever tied a rakhi, I was so fool at dat time n u always told me wenever I was wrong.. guided me to get through school time.. n I always ask u wat shd I do n u always had an answer.. those small fights n chit chats make me realize its nice to say sry n its nice to share ur feelings.. I remember wen In 11 class wen my grand ma expired u wer der for me, u took d pain to tell me hw n wat to study wen I was all alone n my parents wer also not der for me.. I thnk u for dat if u wern,t der den m sure I wudn’t pass…. Specially in adam khor singh’s paper…. Vandana verma I cnt write all abt u here u mean a lot n lot to me u knw, u r d only person in DU icn trust wid my eyes close, n m so happy u r not leaving  ,u always helped me, I love wen u scold me for d sambhar everyday at lunch, wen I skip classes or wen I fight wid anyone, u always guide me , always tell me hw to study, coz of u I m also nw a pic maniac (LOL) u knw my mom say we look like sisters..U r a vry vry nice person always be like dis…… Rashmi we hv been together for a vry less time but we become so close dat I cnt believe … all night studies.. dat cooler n water pouring outside.. tea of mahes.. n rashmi ji aapke liye to main personalyy tea banata hun..LOL dat 1 am tea n half hr laughing sessions.. I thnk u for keepin me awake on my last exam n makin me tea twice dat nite… Himashweta wat cud I say u r a perfect painter, u are vry kind hrted u cnt think bad for even for those who hurt u a lot. u all Rashi , Varsha , chanchal made my first year in dehli an awesome one… I had my best hostel life wid u guys, ihad my best bday wid u guys thnks to u all made my life so easy n happy dat I cnt imagine.. dat late parties n dat nite wen u all were … OMG ….m never gonna forget des days.. d day wen we went narayana n playin games in bikanerwaala n singing in bus…I had my most awesomest day… I thnk u all for dat.. m gonna miss u two…

No comments:

Post a Comment